Glass Fencing FAQs
- How thick are the glass panels?
Our semi frameless glass fencing panels are 8mm or 10mm thick toughened safety glass. Our frameless glass panels are 12mm thick toughened safety glass.
- How thick is the glass on the gates?
Our gates use 8mm thick glass with stainless steel or powdercoated hinges and latches.
- Is your glass fencing certified? Does it comply with Australian standards?
Yes. The glass used in our pool fencing products is certified to Australian Standards AS/NZS2208 grade A and ISO 9001.
- What standard panel widths are available?
Our panels are available in 100mm increments from 300mm to 2000mm.
- Are custom widths possible?
Yes, custom widths can be made at an additional cost.
- What are the posts made out of?
The posts for semi-frameless fencing are available in powder coated aluminium. Stainless steel is also available.
- Are the posts treated to prevent corrosion?
Yes. Our posts are corrosion treated prior to being powder coated, which gives up to five times the protection of untreated posts. All of our stainless steel products are 316 marine grade.
- What colours are available for the aluminium posts?
We offer a full range of powder coating colours. Our standard colours are Precious Silver Pearl and Satin Black.
- Once installed, what’s the minimum height of the fence?
Our glass panels are 1200mm high, so minimum installed height is 1230mm.
- Are special panels available for areas where landscaping features mean the “ground” isn’t level or where there are varying levels due to terracing, retaining walls etc?
Yes! We offer a customised service, which is tailored to suit the needs of your individual situation. We can get around difficult “problem” areas using a range of solutions, such as raked panels and stepped panels.
- How long will I have to wait once I place my order for glass pool fencing?
We endeavour to have your fencing installed within seven (7) to fourteen (14) working days from the time we receive your deposit however this is dependant upon current work loads.
- How long does installation take?
Installation generally takes one (1) day but can take more depending upon the size of the job.